This is by far my most favorite as it requires the least parental effort. This sensory activity is sure to set your little one’s curiosity tickling.
- Pour yellow paint on a plate and ask the child to dip their hand palm in it. Alternatively, a brush can also be used to colour the palm.
- Imprint the hand on a white sheet of paper.
- Repeat the same with the other hand palm.
- Now, Ask your child to dip a finger in red paint and imprint the eyes of the hen.
- Once the paint has dried, draw the legs using black pen.
Ta-da! Hen in my Hand
What other animals can you and your child create using hands? Do share it with us. Think about big and small animals to reinforce the concept of big and small. Narrate to them stories around wild and farm animals.